being too afraid to like someone’s text posts who doesn’t follow you back because what if they look at their notes and see you and look at your blog and judge you how terrible would that be
- wake up: exhausted
- 12 am: exhausted
- 3 pm: fucking exhausted
- 5 pm: really fucking exhausted
- 7 pm: about to pass out
- bed time: the energy of 5 million condensed suns
I hope Rick Santorum bumps into the same cabinet in his house every day even though it’s been in the same place for 20 years.
I was bored and Watson was on my dash…voila.
That was rather the point
let us have a moment of silence for all of the babies who are born today who will be subjected to idiots who will tell them they only age every leap year
- You do not have to love your family.
- Just because you are related, does not mean you have to love someone.
- If someone was shitty to you, you don’t have to love them. Period. Doesn’t matter if they’re your relative or your friend or a stranger.
- It’s OK not to love your family. Really, it is.
It really irritates me that when I tell people I hate people in my family their reaction is “But you can’t! They’re your family!”
Fuck you. No, I don’t. If anyone else had treated me the way my family members have treated me, I wouldn’t have to hear that from anyone. That’s disturbing.
If you have a good family relationship, good for you. If your family is always there for you, no matter what, good for you. But remember that that’s not always the case with everyone, and don’t give them shit if they hate their family. They have every right to.
about his magic
I meant his magic